What I Love about Dad Fill in the Love Journal
This little book contains fill-in-the-blank lines to describe why your pops is tops. Just complete each line and voilà: you have a uniquely personal gift he’ll read again and again. Make it as tender, silly, or groveling as you choose!
- Personalized gifts please dads of all stripes
- Go beyond the tie for birthday presents for dad
- Hardcover with removable clear plastic jacket; 4.5 × 3.25 inches; 112 pages
Need fill-in ideas? See below and be sure to watch the attached video on how to craft the perfect fill in journal!
A FEW FILL-IN POINTERS
- People love to be loved, but they crave specifics. They want to be told precisely what you love about them. So if you’re not a poet, or even a good speller, don’t sweat it. Just be detailed and real.
- Seemingly banal choices can be surprisingly effective. (“I love your nose.”)
- Write out your fill-ins on a separate piece of paper first. It’s less pressure.
- If you’re stuck, cross out and rewrite the prompts to make them work for you.
SPECIFICS TO CONSIDER:
- Unexpected physical aspects (ears, voice, scent)
- Little things you secretly enjoy (the way they say hello, brush their hair, twitch in their sleep)
- Qualities you admire that the person may be unaware of (an adventurous spirit, a desire to be happy, a facility with power tools)
- Positive ways this person has affected you (teaching you to cook, helping you deal, upping your chess game)
OH, AND ALSO:
- Don’t overthink it.
- Don’t judge.
- Just relax.
- They’re going to love it.